View Profile Pivoto

29 Movie Reviews

oooh. so professional!

the animation and artwork were nailed perfectly. especially the blackout scene when Tarboy killed that robot. And Hania's thrilling music number made it seem like it was in a world class movie theater

seriously, this is the kind of cartoon they have in the special features menu on a disney pixar DVD. only BETTER.

if there was a rating higher than 5/5 10/10, it would be yours for sure.

funny as hell

very hilarious.

Also Guitar Hero is way better.

Nice

very humorous. One of my favorites of the series.

8 Game Reviews

nearly there

It wasn't too bad, but it just wasn't good enough for me. Needs an ending if it doesn't have one.
Nice try.

Fab

It is a very nice piece of cruel insanity that you have here. I especially preferred it from other web cam games because the positioning is realistic and makes sense. keep it up!

Awesome

Pure brilliance. Reminded me a lot of the Salad Fingers Series. The artwork was way above average and the same can be said for the gameplay. And if you ask me, it was definately not too short, it was........"Bite sized," just the way I like it!

MAKE MORE! GET STARTED ON A SEQUEL NOW!!!

Oh and by the way Fake-Zarkel, it's the devil's address , not the number of the beast.

Sadly, I don't have flash so the only way I can submit anything is to make it with another program and get one of you people to convert it from a gif it for me. I'm looking for someone so hold on.

n/a, Male