Tarboy Tarboy

oooh. so professional!

the animation and artwork were nailed perfectly. especially the blackout scene when Tarboy killed that robot. And Hania's thrilling music number made it seem like it was in a world class movie theater

seriously, this is the kind of cartoon they have in the special features menu on a disney pixar DVD. only BETTER.

if there was a rating higher than 5/5 10/10, it would be yours for sure.

Weebl & Bob : Peripherals Weebl & Bob : Peripherals

funny as hell

very hilarious.

Also Guitar Hero is way better.

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

Nice

very humorous. One of my favorites of the series.

Burnt Face Volgin Burnt Face Volgin

Nice job

you nailed it!
It was quite imaginative the way you took the script from BFM and changed it to exactly how it would have been said in Metal Gear Solid.

P.S. demonic fury, we all know what roflmao means.

Clock of Strawberry Clock of Strawberry

Creepy

Like a salad fingers/clock day movie.
Nice job.

FRUIT FRUIT

wow

interesting and smart. It can be quite challenging to tell a story without using dialogue but you nailed it flawlessly. Very well done.

PencilTest Animation Reel PencilTest Animation Reel

nice!

Some of that was really good! Especially considering you used no modern technology in making it.

Good job!

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Fabulous

Actually, now that you mention it, julia gillard did talk kind of like a snake when she used to get interviewed on the Today show. always stuttering suspiciously.

And yeah, Kevin Rudd does kinda remind me of a hamster. He has big buck teeth too.

If all Politicians where animals, John Howard would be an old hairy sloth.

Nice animation. Love the randomness.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks pivoto! we were wondering what animals some of the other well known would be and my girlfriend suggested the sloth too for howard.

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

Funny as hell!

Very hilarious! Are you Australian? because the accent sounded very off. And yeah, that was a pretty stereotype australian person. Us Australians don't naturally dress up in a singlet and jeens with a swagghat.

Oh, and we cellebrate both bunnies and bilbies. Read a book!

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

meh

it's alright. I don't really get it.