Saving Lucy Saving Lucy

nearly there

It wasn't too bad, but it just wasn't good enough for me. Needs an ending if it doesn't have one.
Nice try.

Virtual Suicide Virtual Suicide

Fab

It is a very nice piece of cruel insanity that you have here. I especially preferred it from other web cam games because the positioning is realistic and makes sense. keep it up!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Awesome

Pure brilliance. Reminded me a lot of the Salad Fingers Series. The artwork was way above average and the same can be said for the gameplay. And if you ask me, it was definately not too short, it was........"Bite sized," just the way I like it!

MAKE MORE! GET STARTED ON A SEQUEL NOW!!!

Oh and by the way Fake-Zarkel, it's the devil's address , not the number of the beast.

Flash Tute: Tweening Flash Tute: Tweening

Nice, but I have a problem.

A rather nice flash. Rather helpful!

However, the only reason I watched this is to find out how to do motion tweening and I can't get it to work!

This is what I'm doing:

1. draw a circle in the the first frame of the new animation
2. create a new keyframe at frame 20
3. move the circle on frame 20 across to the other side.
4. right click on the frame 20 keyframe and click "Create Motion Tween"
5. Now I press enter. The circle is changed on only the 20th frame. No tweening applied.

Am I doing something wrong? If I am, please PM me.

The Emo Kid Game The Emo Kid Game

That was........Aweful

I'm sorry, that was just terrible. Firstly, It was way too hard. Second, It made me concentrate, I'm too lazy for that kind of action! third, Leave emo's alone! what did emo's ever do to you? Huh?

To improve this crappy peice of messed up flash, I would add some little animations. Like when you click it should make a yelling noise and the emo should bleed or get cut or get punched or something along those lines. I havn't played 2 yet. I pray it's better.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

Dumb

Stupid game. Not very funny. Mabey a little too hard?
Of course, there have been much worse emo self-pain games. Also, leave emo's alone. What did emos ever do to you? Emo's don't usually cut. Only really serious lonley emos do that kind of stuff!

I a nutshell:
leave emo's alone, not too bad a game.

Kreate Kreate

meh

glitch ridden and pointless. Needs eraser. I'd like to see you make something good out of this. Next time, please don't post your unfinished game.

Super Goatse Adventure Super Goatse Adventure

well that sucked!

horribly disguisting and boring. Who would want to play as an inanimate lame mario dude followed by a weird gross picture.